WELCOME 2 THE THOUGHTS OF A BIPOLAR PEN!

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Love Chronicles: To All The Boys

To all the boys I loved before,
I put you in my past
you're just another closed door.
Doors that I refuse to reopen
but now I have no choice
because behind those closed doors
are the traces of a little girls voice.
I say traces cause I can hear
her voice in different places
Behind this door,and that door
and all those different faces.
Faces of my past
of loves that didn't last.
All the nights of meaningless sex
and of a girl growing up way to fast.

To all the boys I lusted before
who took away my innocence
and left me sore.
Laying on a wet pillow.
Wet from the tears that I've cried
remembering my past
my past of loves that didn't last
and of a little girl growing up way too fast.

So this poem is addressed to
all the boys I sexed before
who left me in lust
feeling like a little whore.
The ones who made empty promises
of a life filled with bliss,
and the next thing I know
they had me marked as dismissed.

The ones who sexed me real good
and real bad
the ones who had the nerve to get mad
cause I wouldn't give them what they really wanted.

The ones who would sex me all night,
until the next day,
turn around and tell me
I wasn't pretty anyway..
Well guess what....FUCK YOU!

I'm telling you now I opened all of them doors
searching for the little girl
that I'm not anymore.

I finally found her within.
So I took her by the hand
and I took her to a land.
to a time when she was never
loved and lost, and then loved again.
And I apologized to her for
loving and lusting, and sexing all of them men.

To all the boys I've loved before
thank you for making me realize that
I am so much more.
I am beautiful no matter what you say.
And my time to love will come one day.

And to the little girl I lost along the way
I'm sorry for what I did
I'm sorry I took away your chance at life
and your chance to be a kid.

So right now I'm making this vow to you,
the next man I love will love me too.

Sincerely,
A Broken Heart

1 comment: