So, I'm 20, and I have a thing for older males. My daddy is 63 and my brother is 40 so if you aren't older than them than you're pretty much date-able to me. But only one problem, older men seem to think they are my damn daddy. I mean dude, I know there is a significant age gap here but I'm a grown ass woman. I don't ask you for shit, I don't throw tantrums, you're not financially supporting me so miss me with the daddy shit. You're my man, or potential man NOT my father. I have one of those and damnit I'm kinda waiting for him to kick the bucket!
So what inspired this post? Well I'm talking to a 30 year old (In addition to Mr. Que Psi Phi) and he likes me or whatever. So he'll say something like "call me later" I'll say for him to just call me instead because I'll forget, everyone knows I'm super damn busy including him... He must have said "well if I'm that easy to forget we need not talk then" *pause* first off NIGGA, you're the one sniffing around my draws like a dog in the park, NOT the other way around and I need you to get out your damn feelings real quick like. My day does not revolve around calling or thinking about YOU! I'm not going to drop everything I'm doing to make you feel wanted because this is not how I operate. I'm a young woman with a life, and things to accomplish, either get with it or get lost.
I just don't damn understand it. Just like another older guy I was messing around with but not in a relationship with got upset because he wasn't the only guy I had on my plate.. Umm excuse you but you own no rights to my body or my mind. You don't want a relationship with me and that's fine but why the hell did you just tell me that you better be the only man in my bed.. You said MY BED.. At the house where only I pay bills at? and you're trying to dictate who comes in goes in MY house??
*presidential side-fucking-eye* get your life together. I'm not your child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AMEN to this one...I HATE controlling men...If he doesnt want a relationship then what does he expect...You to be faithful...whatever...
ReplyDelete